Hello! We’d like to make sure that your contact submission/feedback is directed to the appropriate team at Fotolampe.com. Please read through the following carefully before submitting below:
1. We can only address issues related to Fotolampe.com and Fotolampe.com. We are not affiliated with the sites we write about.
2. If you would like to submit news, please see the “Submit News to Fotolampe.com Form” page that has more details. If you’d like to just submit a quick tip (whether anonymous or not), please use our “Submit a Tip to Fotolampe.com” form.
3. For more information on advertising, please see our Fotolampe.com advertising Information Page first.
4. If you would like to use the Fotolampe.com Logo or any content on your site, please contact us via Customer Support so that we may look into your request. Please be as detailed as possible.
Or if you can’t see the form above or prefer not to use it, please follow the guidelines below to reach the Fotolampe.com team:
Please direct mail to the following addresses:
News Submissions ([email protected]…)
– Have a tip, update, or press release? (This is the only Fotolampe.com address that reaches our editorial team.).
advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities ([email protected]…)
– See here for more information.
Customer Support, Feedback, and Suggestions ([email protected]…)
– Do you see something that we can improve? Have you experienced a technical issue that we need to be aware of?
Events and Calendar ([email protected]…)
– Be a part of Fotolampe.com’s events. Just ask — we might be looking for corporate sponsorship opportunities.
Business Inquiries and Partnerships ([email protected]…)
– Fotolampe.com is always looking for new ideas and partnerships.
Reprints or Permission to use Fotolampe.com articles ([email protected]…)
-If you would like to reprint a Fotolampe.com article or use it as promotion on your own site contact us here.
Other Inquiries ([email protected]…)
– If something didn’t quite fit into the above, contact us here. Please do not send press releases or news requests to this address (Note: We can only address issues related to Fotolampe.com. We are not affiliated with the sites we blog about).